CETIS provides comprehensive turnkey solutions for modernisation of public administration and implementation of the complete eGovernment solution. The CETIS modular eGovernment platform can be adjusted to local government legislation and the customer’s needs. It ensures secure, transparent, fast and user-friendly identity management and efficiently connects the government authorities with citizens and enterprises.
The CETIS central register platform represents the core service of the eGovernment solution. The central register is a unified platform on which all government offices, such as police, border control, consulates, embassies, immigration offices and others, can exchange essential civil data.
A complete eGovernment infrastructure can be created with the CETIS central register platform, which can include:
- Central population register (civil register, register of foreigners)
- Register for identity documents (biometric passports, identity cards, driving licences …)
- Healthcare register
- Social and pension register
- Register of legal entities
- Judiciary register
- Defence register
- Tax Register
- And others
The central population register is the core of the eGovernment system. It enables unified central data enrolment, data management and document and civil status certificates issuance. Administrative procedures (e.g. change of address, last name, photography …) are facilitated, quick and secure.
Maximum security is assured via connections made via web-services. The system is open to any other systems and vendor platforms.
Advantages of cooperation
- System adjustable to accord with to the local legislation
- Adding registers, sub-registers and statuses is simple
- Flexible user roles hierarchy based on government institution
- Strong administration module
- Consultancy offered to the authorities
- Integration of solutions with existing systems
- Identification and access authentication (biometrics)
- Use of personal certificates
- Revoke list of certificates
- Full audit and traceability of every action
- Protection against system abuse
Easy and open management
- We offer 100% collaboration and support
- Support of local staff is provided by our experts
- Easy system management
Explore all products of Security Printing Solutions
News and events
Mr Urban Golob, the executive director of the company CETIS d.d., signed the Diversity Charter of Slovenia at yesterday's ceremony. More
As part of the Innovativeness Day event, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia (GZS) conferred the 16th national awards for the most innovative companies, innovators in companies and public More
On Thursday, 31 May 2018, the Celje Regional Chamber of Commerce handed out awards to the most innovative companies in the Celje region in 2018, including CETIS. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the international conference and exhibition SECURITY PRINTERS organised by INTERGRAF in Copenhagen. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at The 5th Annual Meeting of the ID4Africa Movement in Johannesburg, South Africa. More
Are you looking for quality solutions and a reliable partner?