To assure excellent lamination of polycarbonate passport data pages, polycarbonate ID cards, driving licences and other security documents CETIS uses the latest technology for engraving high-quality laminations plates together with the hard coating for the extended lifetime.
- engraving of 3 levels of security features (such as MLI, CLI, latent image, micro text …);
- hard lamination plates, long life product with hard coating;
- quality control of each plate with a 3D profilometer;
- quality certificate for each lamination plate to ensure 100% traceability;
- unique graphic design due to our many years of experience in security document design - as part of our complete solution;
- reliability, flexibility and responsiveness.
Advantages of the new engraving technology and hard coating:
- The highest quality
- Precision: 99.999% repeatable engraving
- No defects, such as burnings, raised edges and micro cracks
- Proven engraving depth
- Extended durability & long lifetime and less wears and wastes
- Excellent material release
- More design flexibility
Engraving of hard lamination plates has become a science
The high quality laser for engraving lamination plates used by CETIS is extremely precise; the same technology is used in medicine for operating on eyes and varicose veins.
Presence in over 51 countries on 4 continents
CETIS uses the new engraving technology also in-house for producing all high-quality lamination plates for high security documents, such as biometric passports, identity cards, driving licences and other security documents for governments in over 51 countries on 4 continents.
Contact our experts for additional information.
Explore all products of Security Printing Solutions
News and events
CETIS is extending its product range with engraving of high-quality lamination plates. The start of production will be announced at IDENTITY WEEK 2019 in London. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the 5th Annual Meeting of the ID4Africa Movement at the Emperors Palace Convention Centre in Johannesburg, at the stand D1 between 18-20 June 2019. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the virtual event ID4Africa 2020: Marathon of Innovations, between 8-10 December 2020. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the IDENTITY WEEK between 16-18 November 2020. More
Are you looking for quality solutions and a reliable partner?