CETIS contributes to the modernisation of public administration and enables a complete eGovernment solution by providing comprehensive turnkey solutions for identity management and document issuance.
The CETIS central register platform represents the core service of the eGovernment solution. It is a unified platform on which all government offices, such as police, border control, consulates, embassies, immigration offices and others, can exchange essential civil data. The first personal document in your life is your birth certificate. It is also a starting point for creating a central database system and therefore the crucial document for the central register.
The central population register enables unified central data enrolment, data management and document and civil status certificates issuance. Administrative procedures (e.g. change of address, last name, photograph…) are facilitated, quick and secure. Maximum security is assured via connections made via web services. The CETIS modular eGovernment platform can be adjusted to local government legislation and the customer’s needs. The system is open to any other systems and vendor platforms. We also advise government authorities in the field of document issuance.
We support services and manufacture systems for biometric data capture (stationary, portable and mobile units) including face, fingerprint, signature, personal and demographic data. All data are stored in the central database system which can be read from the existing Central Register and can be made available for personalisation and/or data intelligence systems. AFIS and PKI are integrated parts of the system. The enrolment and personalisation system supports all types of documents (e-passports, e-ID cards, etc.).
All hardware is ICAO compliant and holds appropriate industry-accepted certificates.
Secure, reliable and easy identification
A complete eGovernment infrastructure can be created with the CETIS central register platform, which can include:
- Central population register (civil register, register of foreigners)
- Register for identity documents (biometric passports, identity cards, driving licences …)
- Healthcare register
- Social and pension register
- Register of legal entities
- Judiciary register
- Defence register
- Tax register
- And others
Advantages of cooperation
- System adjustable to accord with to the local legislation
- Adding registers, sub-registers and statuses is simple
- Flexible user roles hierarchy based on government institution
- Strong administration module
- Consultancy offered to the authorities
- Integration of solutions with existing systems
- Identification and access authentication (biometrics)
- Use of personal certificates
- Revoke list of certificates
- Full audit and traceability of every action
- Protection against system abuse
Easy and open management
- We offer 100% collaboration and support
- Support of local staff is provided by our experts
- Easy system management
Explore all products of Security Printing Solutions
News and events
CETIS is extending its product range with engraving of high-quality lamination plates. The start of production will be announced at IDENTITY WEEK 2019 in London. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the 5th Annual Meeting of the ID4Africa Movement at the Emperors Palace Convention Centre in Johannesburg, at the stand D1 between 18-20 June 2019. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the IDENTITY WEEK in the ExCeL, London, UK, at the stand S9 between 9-11 June 2020. More
We kindly invite you to visit us at Intergraf’s SecurityPrinters 2019, which connects technological innovators and institutional end users since 1976, in Copenhagen, Denmark, between 23–25 October 201 More
Are you looking for quality solutions and a reliable partner?