CETIS contributes to the modernisation of public administration and enables a complete e-Government solution by providing comprehensive turnkey solutions for identity management and document issuance. Comprehensive solutions include data enrolment, data management, AFIS, personalisation solutions, public key infrastructure (PKI), document issuance, and central population register for a complete e-Government solution.
We can assure secure and efficient personalisation in our own personalisation centre at the CETIS headquarters which is compliant with PCI requirements. Highly secure personalisation machines offer a broad spectrum of options and capacity ranges. We offer laser personalisation, dye sublimation and thermal personalisation.
We also develop and integrate personalisation systems in document issuance systems.
Advantages of cooperation
The CETIS modular e-Government platform can be adjusted to local government legislation and the customer’s needs. It ensures secure, reliable, transparent, fast and user-friendly identity management and efficiently connects the government authorities with citizens and enterprises.
- System adjustable to accord with to the local legislation
- Adding registers, sub-registers and statuses is simple
- Flexible user roles hierarchy based on government institution
- Strong administration module
- Consultancy offered to the authorities
- Integration of solutions with existing systems
- Identification and access authentication (biometrics)
- Use of personal certificates
- Revoke list of certificates
- Full audit and traceability of every action
- Protection against system abuse
Easy and open management
- We offer 100% collaboration and support
- Support of local staff is provided by our experts
- Easy system management
Explore all products of Security Printing Solutions
News and events
CETIS is extending its product range with engraving of high-quality lamination plates. The start of production will be announced at IDENTITY WEEK 2019 in London. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the 5th Annual Meeting of the ID4Africa Movement at the Emperors Palace Convention Centre in Johannesburg, at the stand D1 between 18-20 June 2019. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the IDENTITY WEEK in the ExCeL, London, UK, at the stand S9 between 17-18 November 2020. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the IDENTITY WEEK Asia 2020 in Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore, at the stand 404 between 3-4 November 2020. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at The 6th Annual Meeting of the ID4Africa Movement in Marrakesh, Marocco, between 28-30 October 2020. More
Are you looking for quality solutions and a reliable partner?