Bags and pouches
High-quality pre-made pouches of diverse sizes, formats, materials and functions assure maintenance of your product’s freshness, fragrance and flavour.
They have many advantages and are the right choice because:
- Protection of the product from potentially harmful environmental factors (light, oxygen, moisture, odor, mineral oils (MOSH/MOAH)) that could affect the safety, quality and taste of the product.
- Maintainance of freshness.
- Preservation of smell, taste, aroma, texture, minerals and vitamins.
- Product shelf life extension.
- Convenience: - Easy opening (tear notch) - Convenient to handle (zip, various shapes) - Light (low weight) - Suitable for resealing (zip)
- Effective visual exposure of the product on the sales shelf.
CETIS offers a variety of options:
Different combinations of materials provide for optimal storage of various products such as coffee, snacks, cheese, honey, confectionery, frozen food, pharmaceuticals, etc., maintain their freshness, aroma and flavour and help the product obtain better exposure on shop shelves.
All materials are suitable for contact with foodstuffs and, if required, are also compliant with pharmacopoeia.
Types of bags and pouches:
- Doy-pack pouches
- Side sealed pouches with flap
- Three-sided sealed pouches
- Two-sided sealed pouches
Choose high-quality pre-produced bags and pouches of various sizes, formats, materials and functions. You may print up to ten colours. Play with matt or gloss effects so that your products really stand out on the shelves.:
- Matt or high-gloss finish
- Paper touch varnish
- Round corners
- Tear notch
- Euro hole (sombrero)
- Easy opening
- De-gassing valve
- Zip closure
- Bottom angle seal
News and events
The company CETIS FLEX successfully passed the FSC® CoC (Chain of custody) audit. This achievement demonstrates commitment to responsible sourcing and forest management. More
On Tuesday, 14 March 2018, the company CETIS received the Slovenian Grand Security Award 2018 for the most secure company in 2017. More
We kindly invite you to visit us between 13 and 15 May 2023 at the Le Paris Café Festival 2023 event in France, at exhibition Booth S63. More
We kindly invite you to visit us between 27 and 29 September 2022 at the FACHPACK 2022 event in Nuremberg, at exhibition Booth 7-627. More
Are you looking for quality solutions and a reliable partner?