CETIS can also provide production of polycarbonate data pages which meet the requirements of the ICAO 9303 (MRTD) standard. You can choose from more than 40 different security elements and exclusive patented binding technologies. Our experts can advise you which security elements will best suit your needs.
Due to the construction of the data page and its integration into the booklet, physical splitting or alteration is clearly visible and cannot be reversed. Incorporation of the data page into the passport is secure and durable due to the polycarbonate material fusion and its hinge technology.
Selection of binding for increased security
The method of bonding data pages into passports is one of the key aspects for ensuring protection against copying and counterfeiting. CETIS is one of the few manufacturers of data pages in the world with its own patented solutions, which have been tested for efficiency, including:
- CETIS SECURITY POLYCARBONATE ONLY DATA PAGE – a patented and awarded unique solution on the market for binding the data page into the passport, compliant with the ICAO 9303 (MRTD) standard, it improves security, durability, flexibility, compatibility and reliability. It doubles the average life of the passport. It’s tested for 100,000 bindings with no functional changes.
- CETIS SECURITY DATA PAGE – patented binding solution enables secure, simple and durable integration of polycarbonate with paper
CETIS SECURITY polycarbonate only data page
CETIS innovators have developed the new generation of polycarbonate data page binding into e-passports. This innovation is unique, patented and compliant with the ICAO 9303 (MRTD) standard. It represents several improvements in terms of security, durability, flexibility, compatibility and reliability. This is a completely new approach with a combination of components and currently represents most reliable solution available on the market. The lifecycle of an average passport is 10 years. With our innovation it’s twice as long.
CETIS received the highest award for bonding polycarbonate data pages into e-passports; the Golden National Innovation Award.
This solution is suitable for fully integrated hinge into a polycarbonate data page and features an exclusive hinge material. CETIS has now also added a WATERMARK EFFECT and UV FLUORESCENT feature to a variety of over 80 security features that were already available.
CETIS SECURITY data page
Patented binding of the polycarbonate data page into the passport booklet provides secure, simple and durable integration of polycarbonate with paper and assures document integrity.
CETIS-patented binding technology (integration) of a polycarbonate data page into a passport booklet provides secure, simple and durable integration and assures document integrity. It is unique due to the combination of the paper and polycarbonate, with reinforcement stripe (passport data page), which continues on the back (data page is integrated as part of the visa pages not just as an insert).
- Paper is preserved as a binding element, as it is a very resistant material, therefore the passport integrity is preserved.
- Reinforcing stripe is set under the sharp polycarbonate edge to protect the integrity of the document against the sharp edges of the polycarbonate material.
- Laser die cuts and high quality binder provide a high level of protection against delamination and alteration.
- The binding provides simple integration of the data page into the booklet.
- Instead of a short hinge on the back, this solution enables having the entire paper page (visa page) on the back.
- Solvent resistant.
Passport e-cover and prelam for data page
CETIS provides complete end-to-end solutions for biometric passports. Due to our flexible modular approach we can also provide any part of the chain, including passport components (e.g. e-cover and prelam (prelaminated sheet) for data page) which ensure an even greater level of security and personal identity protection.
Explore all products of Security Printing Solutions
News and events
CETIS, together with the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Digital Transformation, receives the national Gold Award for Innovation 2023. More
Slovenian biometric identity card awarded the Gold Award for Best Innovation in the Celje Region in 2023
Among the recipients of the Gold Award for Best Innovation in the Celje Region in 2023 is the company CETIS, in cooperation with the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Digital Transformation More
This year's High Security Printing EMEA™ Conference is taking place in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, from 7 to 9 March 2023 and its award for the best ID card of the year was claimed by the Sloveni More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the IDENTITY WEEK EUROPE 2024 in Amsterdam between 11-12 June 2024. More
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the ID4Africa 2024, Augumented annual general meeting, in Cape Town, South Africa, between 21-24 May 2024. More
Are you looking for quality solutions and a reliable partner?