CETIS provides complete and innovative ID card solutions; from in-house manufacturing to hardware and software integration, including personalisation and complimentary printing materials for mailings (such as envelops and leaflets).
Everyone’s got to have an ID. More on complete and innovative ID CARD solutions click HERE.
Types of identity cards
We manufacture identity cards made of various materials, using different printing techniques and personalisation possibilities with optional chip integration:
- Polycarbonate card: laser personalisation
- PET card: laser and dye sublimation/thermal personalisation
- PVC card: laser and dye sublimation/thermal personalisation
- Composite cards: laser and dye sublimation/thermal personalisation
Effective identity management
Effective identity management includes accompanying solutions such as data enrolment, secure data transfer and data management to ensure efficient and flexible process during the entire card issuing process.
CETIS provides comprehensive turnkey solutions for biometric documents for total government support including:
- Data enrolment
- Secure data transfer and data management
- Complete personalisation centre
- Custom software solution for personalisation
- Server infrastructure (backend, backup and auditing services)
- Equipment supply and installation
- AFIS & PKI
- Central registers
- Document issuing
Graphic design for identity cards
Due to our many years of experience in security document design, as part of our complete solution and due to comprehensive support, we can also provide graphic design for identity cards.
Our experts prepare design solutions in close collaboration with the client, using the relevant certificates in the field of the application of security software design, knowledge of international standards, good practices and trends. They pay special attention to the identity of the country or the city and to the values of the residents.
A variety of over 80 different security elements meeting the latest technology and international standards combined with high quality materials guarantee the production of highly secure and durable documents. Our experienced professionals can advise you which security elements will best suit your needs.
- Level 1: Visible security features; no special devices are needed to recognize them
- Level 2: Invisible security features; simple devices are needed to recognize them
- Level 3: High-level invisible security features; visible only with special devices in laboratories
Prelam (prelaminated sheet) for cards
CETIS provides complete end-to-end solutions for ID cards, driving licences and other security documents. Due to our flexible modular approach we can also provide any part of the chain, including components (e.g. prelam for cards) which ensure an even greater level of security and personal identity protection.
Advantages of our full support
- Document graphic design.
- Consultancy offered to authorities in the field of document issuance, modernisation of public administration and implementation of the complete eGovernment solutions.
- Integration of solutions with existing systems.
- Support and training of local staff provided by our experts.
How can we help you with your challenges?
Trust our experienced professionals to handle them.
Explore all products of Security Printing Solutions
Explore all areas of Security Printing Solutions
News and events
Slovenian biometric identity card wins prestigious international award
This year's High Security Printing EMEA™ Conference is taking place in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, from 7 to 9 March 2023 and its award for the best ID card of the year was claimed by the Sloveni More
Launch of Liberia's new Work Permit Issuing System
The president of Liberia George M. Weah officially commissioned the new Work Permit Digitalisation Project of the Ministry of Labour and project contractor - CETIS in Liberia on 13 September 2022. More
Contract signed for new, security-upgraded Slovenian residence permit cards
Minister of the Interior Aleš Hojs and the executive director of the company CETIS, Roman Žnidarič, signed a contract for the new second-generation cards for temporary and permanent residence permits More
INTERGRAF Currency+Identity 2023 in Spain
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the INTERGRAF Currency+Identity conference 2023 in Bilbao, Spain, on booth 76, between 18-20 October 2023. More
Digital Government Africa 2023, Africa's First Ministerial E-Goverment Summit
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the Digital Government Africa 2023, Africa's First Ministerial E-Goverment Summit, in Lusaka, Zambia, between 4-6 October 2023. More
IDENTITY WEEK EUROPE in Amsterdam
We are kindly inviting you to visit us at the IDENTITY WEEK EUROPE 2023 in Amsterdam between 13-14 June 2023. More
Are you looking for quality solutions and a reliable partner?